ThingPulse develops, promotes and sells IoT hardware and software for both makers and consumers. Find out more in the About section.
For those interested in making IoT projects ThingPulse offers both introductory and advanced developer workshops in Zurich, Switzerland.
Welcome AMo – the Swiss CO2 monitor
Our humble contribution to fighting Covid
AMo is a CO2 monitor for everyone. It shines in all environments be those public places, classrooms, offices, or your home. AMo’s simplicity is hard to beat. Plug it into any USB outlet and your personal CO2 monitor is on – zero configuration required.
From Your Vision to Your Product
Have an idea for an IoT product but lack the expertise and/or the manufacturing resources? We have got you covered. Besides launching our own products from time to time we design, develop and manufacture IoT products for customers – globally. Thanks to our network of manufacturing partners we are in a position to produce even small batches at very interesting rates.
We would love to hear from you!
Latest Blog Posts
- ESP32 – Ultra-Long Battery Life With ESP-NOWIn an earlier blog post, we presented tricks to increase the battery life of your typical ESP8266 or ESP32 application. In this blog post, we show you how to prolong your device’s battery life from 7 months to 44(!) months.
- Swiss CO2-monitor using Icon64Using our Icon64 acoustic LED device we built a truly Swiss CO2-monitor by integrating a Sensirion SCD4x CO2 sensor – designed, engineered and built in Switzerland. The SDC4x offers an unmatched price-to-performance ratio despite coming from a country with very high living and production costs. Furthermore, it more than breaks the size barrier in CO2 […]
- The ESPGateway – Part 2: ApplicationsOne ESP32 alone is already a powerful microcontroller. But what can you do when you have two modules built into one device? In this blog post, we discuss applications for the ThingPulse ESPGateway
- The ESPGateway – Part 1: DesignDid you ever get to the point where one ESP module wasn’t just enough? In this article, we are going to present the ThingPulse ESPGateway and why we designed it this way.
- App Fairy Under the HoodThis is part 2 of our App Fairy mini-series → part 1 The below chapters explain how we turned the existing cross-platform GUI-wrapper around the Espressif esptool.py into an app store.