ThingPulse develops, promotes and sells IoT hardware and software for both makers and consumers. Find out more in the About section.
For those interested in making IoT projects ThingPulse offers both introductory and advanced developer workshops in Zurich, Switzerland.
Icon64 hits the shelf!
The Icon64 is now available for order.
The Icon64 is a ESP32 based device and comes with 8x individually programmable RGB LEDs. In addition the device allows you to play audio from the internet. The pre-installed application lets you use the device as Bluetooth loudspeaker with a beautiful spectrum analyzer.
From Your Vision to Your Product
Have an idea for an IoT product but lack the expertise and/or the manufacturing resources? We have got you covered. Besides launching our own products from time to time we design, develop and manufacture IoT products for customers – globally. Thanks to our network of manufacturing partners we are in a position to produce even small batches at very interesting rates.
We would love to hear from you!
Latest Blog Posts
- ESP32 – Ultra-Long Battery Life With ESP-NOWIn an earlier blog post, we presented tricks to increase the battery life of your typical ESP8266 or ESP32 application. In this blog post, we show you how to prolong your device’s battery life from 7 months to 44(!) months.
- The ESPGateway – Part 2: ApplicationsOne ESP32 alone is already a powerful microcontroller. But what can you do when you have two modules built into one device? In this blog post, we discuss applications for the ThingPulse ESPGateway
- The ESPGateway – Part 1: DesignDid you ever get to the point where one ESP module wasn’t just enough? In this article, we are going to present the ThingPulse ESPGateway and why we designed it this way.
- App Fairy Under the HoodThis is part 2 of our App Fairy mini-series → part 1 The below chapters explain how we turned the existing cross-platform GUI-wrapper around the Espressif esptool.py into an app store.
- Install & configure apps with the App FairyIn order to make our devices more accessible for customers who do not feel at home with PlatformIO or the Arduino IDE we developed the App Fairy. The App Fairy is a self-contained app store for your computer. It allows to install and configure applications for our devices without editing any source code. Best of […]